Sunday, January 4, 2009

Girlfriends Rule!!!








Can I just say I have great friends!!! I really enjoy going back to Utah and getting together with all my friends.
This year was no different. While in Utah, I had a chance to have a couple girls holiday parties with the help of some friends hosting their homes. I've been having a girls Christmas party for several years and we always have a good time with lots of food, fun gifts and alot of laughing. This year we had to brave a major snow storm, but once we got to Kristen's, her house was cozy and we partied into the wee hours. We had a group of seven friends and than a couple days later, another group of us got together at Katie's for more fun. We do a gift exchange...this year was "Some of my favorite things" and there were some great gifts- a coat, purses, gloves, make up, chic flicks, etc. I just want to send a shout out to all my girls for the good memories.

No comments: