Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fashion Find: I'm Loving These...



We're all seeing and hearing that one of the trends for this fall is accessorizing with a scarf. It's a chic way to make any outfit pop! I've seen lots of you wear them, but with me, I don't have a long neck so finding the "right" scarf has been a challenge. I LOVE the Viscose Gap Scarf. They are only $19.50 and come in several shades ( taupe, grey, black, cocoa, yellow, plum, maroon, blue and also have stripes). They are long, lightweight (so they work year round) and are not bulky, so they work well for everyone. They also are wide enough to be a wrap! They also have a cotton RED scarf in several shades- more casual and abstract, but hip and they are only $10. I bought three this week!!!
If you have a Banana Republic or Old Navy Card, you can save 30% of regular priced items and 15% off sale items Oct 2-5th. use online Code: GAPSTYLE2

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Those look great. Thanks for sharing your find. I always thought you and Heather looked so cute. Great taste in clothes and accessories!