Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Gone Wild...



Well not so much on the wild part, but I did have the chance to entertain three of my friends in our new AZ home over the weekend. Aimie Mattinson, who is my long time friend and former roommate and Lisa Seethaler who I've known for years flew down from SLC and stayed with Dave and I for the weekend. Tawnie who lives in AZ, also spent the weekend at my house and we celebrated her birthday. It was a good time for me to get to entertain friends, which is one thing I've missed since I moved to AZ. The weekend was filled with what you'd expect with a bunch of girls- shopping and more shopping, eating and eating again, checking out some of the hip places I've discovered in Scottsdale (Sapporo, Postino's, and Giesha Go Go are a few of my favs), some pool time and chick flicks! Dave was a trooper with a house full of estrogen, but let us do our own thing...which earned him "what a great husband" kudos from my friends!

Girls, thanks for making my weekend and coming to visit me...It's times like these that I really do feel so lucky to have so many awesome friends. I hope all my friends can make a trip to AZ, where you are always welcome.

4 comments:

heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawnie said...

Heidi,

Thanks for hosting a wonderful B-day weekend for me, I had a great time with the girls...we need to do this again ( soon) and Dave was a trooper for sure...

Love ya lots

Tawn

Teri said...

How fun. All of my nieces have adorable blogs. I don't have one and I doubt if I ever will but I enjoy viewing everyone else's. Love you girl. Thanks for sharing. Your house looks beautiful. Love ya, Ter

Tiff Gatten said...

Looks like a blast. You have some darling friends. I may need to run away and get warm this winter. :)