Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home


We've been in AZ for a year now and just moved into a larger home. We are still in Fountain Hills and since many of you saw our old house, but haven't planned any upcoming visits, I thought I would show you our new home. Our new home is in a gated golf community (yes, you golfers, we do get

discounted golf!) and has a great view of what we call mountains and the city. We're lucky enough that all the kids each have their own room and Dave and I also have our own office (that doesn't makeshift into another room). It wasn't very hard to figure out that I would get the office overlooking the pool, while Dave gets to look out his office window at the mountains. The best part of the house is definitely the yard. We have a beautiful salt water pool with a fountain, a fire pit, built in bbq and a nice lounge sitting area all overlooking the #1 Hole. Also, kudos to Dave for organizing all my stuff in the garage and elsewhere (and it's no secret I have ALOT of it). Those of you who remember my middle bedroom and storage room, know that was no easy task! Our house amazingly enough looks uncluttered....well until you get to my closet. Babysteps....


The house is open and spacious and great for entertaining. I'm currently recruiting visitors for Thanksgiving if there are any takers??? This is a standing invite to all friends and family- come whenever you can. Dave and I would love the company!!!

9 comments:

Cameron H said...

Wow the house looks fantastic, we need to make a visit, maybe when the temperature drops to below zero here Megan will want a vacation to warm up a little.

Wendy said...

Hey Heidi! My mom sent me the link to your blog, it's great to have this way to check up on what you guys are doing. Your house looks beautiful, and roomy. I'm starting to feel a little cramped in mine, but I'm not sure they make a house big enough for 5 rambunctious kids, so that I wouldn't feel cramped! Oh well, it's fun! If you're interested, our blog address is tomandwendymontgomery.blogspot.com. So you can see what we're up to and thinking about. Take care, you guys!

Wendy

Ronifer269 said...

Welcome home. We will be swimming in your pool and eating your food shortly.

Tera said...

Congratulations on the house and the blog! They are both awesome! I am so glad we can stay in touch with you through this medium, I feel like we haven't seen you in forever! Your house is gorgeous! And we also have an open invitation to whomever wants to visit us too, so come on over sometime!
Tera

Tiff Gatten said...

Welcome! The house looks freakin' amazing! I'm glad you started a blog. I look forward to reading.

I feel so bad Heather thought we were doing lunch today. But, I hope she comes tomorrow. I can't wait to visit with her. :) TTFN

Jaimee said...

Your house is beautiful! I am so excited you started a blog its a great way to stay in contact. Tera got me started about 2 weeks ago and I am really enjoying it. I am the worst at staying in contact with people so this makes it much easier. Hope you are enjoying Arizona.
Jaimee

Heather Gibb said...

Love the house! Can't wait to come to AZ and visit soon! It looks so spacious! You're rather witty to :)!
Heather

the medeiros family said...

Fun to see pics of your new place...it's beautiful! Can't wait to come visit!

the medeiros family said...

Cute blog template btw! :)