Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arizona Creatures


Living in Arizona has given me the chance to have new experiences. One of them I'm not particularly fond of are some of the "creatures' living in my backyard. While Rabi, the baby rabbit Amanda kept as a pet for several weeks was darling, I'm not so sure about the Rattle Snakes. We found three in our yard in one week. We also see lizards on a daily basis, but found this one with a blue stomach especially interesting. One impressive side note is that every time we find one of these "things" as I call them, Dave actually knows their actual name and something about them. He's a smartie and the kids have all learned to be interested in them as well. In particular, Amanda has a special bond with all animals, especially her horses.Add Image

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

My boys would love to live in your backyard...if only for a weekend. They are always out in our yard looking for bugs or lizards. I'm with you though I could do without most of them :)

the medeiros family said...

Loved hearing the stories about Amanda and her bunnies and the (poor) lizard in the pool!

Tiff Gatten said...

Wow! I'm cool with it all except for the snakes. NOT fond of the snakes. Hope you had a good visit to Utah. How's the family planning goin?

Frankie Commans Jr said...

Hello,

My wife and I have been looking for her long lost brother who was adopted from Blue Island, IL. by Ruth Cooley and Jay Lynn Jensen. Born on March 26, 1973. My wife, Dana Gerval Commans is his sister. She was born the year after. His birth parents are Kathleen Gerval and Kenneth Bryski (see the attached photo). Kathleen and Kenneth both died in a car accident in 1978. My wife, Dana was in the car with them and survived with only a broken arm. She was raised by her aunt and uncle. She found out she had a brother at an early age and has always wondered about him and tried to find him several times. Being her husband and loving her very much, I decided to hire a company to help us find him. The company contacted me with the name of Michael R. Jensen, adopted by Ruth Cooley and Jay Lynn Jensen with the same birth date. We found his Facebook profile stating he was in Utah but FROM Blue Island, IL. So we are assuming he was told he was adopted at some point. Here’s the profile we have - https://www.facebook.com/mike.jensen.397948?fref=ts

Let me say that Dana and I are not looking for anything other than to reunite two siblings separated by unfortunate circumstances. I have tried to contact Mike via Facebook and telephone but have not received a response. If you know how I can contact him please let me know. If you would prefer to give him my information, here is my telephone number and email address:

480-993-7269
frankie.commans@cox.net

I have been looking at a picture of Mike’s birth parents against the picture he has on Facebook and the resemblance is there. Please help me reunite my wife with her brother. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Warm regards,
Frankie Commans Jr.