Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes


I'm sending out a shout out to Chase and Dave who just (sorta) celebrated birthday's! Parties aren't what they used to be, but we had a good time. We celebrated Chase's b-day early during our Super Bowl party and than Dave took him and Amanda to dinner at Water's Edge, while I was in Hawaii. They had a good time and Chase is now officially an adult (18).

Dave's birthday was on April Fool's Day. I met him at his office with cupcakes (no, I didn't make them) for his co-workers and took him to lunch. Unlike me, Dave does not enjoy going out to dinner, so since it was his birthday, I decided to do what he wants and that was to make him dinner. I guess I learn new things about him all the time because when I asked him to cook his favorite thing, he wanted chicken tacos. Now, I know his fav food is Mexican, but we have been married over 1 1/2 yrs and I have NEVER made chicken tacos. Dave, you have to let me know these things!!! :) Anyways, I slaved over the stove (not doing that again for a while) and made tacos, spanish rice, cornbread, dips and his favorite white w/ sprinkles birthday cake. We had Chase and Amanda and our good friends Joe and Kristen over. My parents came into town the next day, along w/ Judy and Christen and Ryan and Jodie and we all went to Water's Edge again.

No comments: