Friday, October 10, 2008

Carpe Diem

Thank you Julie for teaching me probably only the 3rd word I know in Italian! Yes, I'm "Seizing the Day" and heading to Europe tomorrow. This was a very last minute trip (I literally found my passport and decided to go last Friday). I'll be traveling to Paris for 3 days, Florence Italy for 2 days and than spending 3 days in Rome. My good friend Aimie Mattinson has been planning to go and is going with her sister/bro in law and mom and step-dad. She kept inviting me, but most people don't just pick up and head to Europe for 10 days. I guess I'm not most people. Dave's a trooper and told me I should go and enjoy and with frequent flyer miles, lots of vacation time saved up, a trip with it's itinerary already planned, I thought why not??? So Carpe Diem....Hopefully, I'll have lots of fun pics to share!

1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

You go girl! Can't wait for the pics.