Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

So here is our attempt at being festive this Halloween season. Without little kids, we haven't really gotten into the dressing up, school parties, etc but wanted to do something fun. Amanda and Chase came over and we carved pumpkins. Amanda is the true pro- this is her third pumpkin she's carved this season. Hers was so intricate that she didn't finish it, so it didn't make it to print as of yet. :) This rather elementary smiley face is my attempt at artwork. Chase seemed to be more interested in Playstation, but was a good sport and Dave worked on the pumpkin seeds and carved a pumpkin too. We wish Monica was here to help out, although she did carve pumpkins back at school as well. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

the medeiros family said...

Very fun!! Actually, that's a pretty good pumpkin face!

Tiff Gatten said...

You're good. I didn't even buy a pumpin this year...some how, 3 made their way here anyhow. I've lost all decorating and holiday spirit....I think it's because my kids are getting older and they don't care...so I think, why do I...but I guess I really should.